Eternal Nightflowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic!

2 posters

Go down

Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic! Empty Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic!

Post by Celissa Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:38 pm

I am going to murderize him.  Just saying. Smile
Celissa
Celissa
Admin

https://eternalnightflowers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic! Empty Re: Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic!

Post by Silanae Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:51 am

At least he's lawful! (never mind the evil part) And he has useful skills! And, ehm, he's going to drive us all insane! Which may or may not be a good thing. Very Happy
Silanae
Silanae

Back to top Go down

Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic! Empty Re: Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic!

Post by Silanae Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:38 am

Also, between the now two posted characters, we have a very lawful and neutral party! Yes, I know it doesn't work that way, but hush. Clearly his evilness is countered by her goodness until we end up with a nice neutral. Nothing could possibly go wrong here, right? Laughing
Silanae
Silanae

Back to top Go down

Post by Celissa Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:13 pm

Botheration. I'm giving you a nice handful of crap to use against me. Feel free to do so, but I do ask that you use it well. Razz There's a decent chance the thing that killed her mother was her father, and probably an equally good chance that he would chase after her for whatever reason. I'll let you figure that one out. Razz
Celissa
Celissa
Admin

https://eternalnightflowers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silanae Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:57 am

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.  Bah, I Can't Just Use Sigh For A Topic! 1f607
Silanae
Silanae

Back to top Go down

Post by Silanae Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:27 am

Tooth pain sucks, which I'm sure you know. And I already knew. But damn, tooth pain that refuses to be fully suppressed sucks and is very distracting. Did remember I shouldn't send messages to you in case you're trying to sleep or some such. Less temptation and all that. Probably. Or something.

Right. I had stuff to ask/discuss. I think. Bit hard to focus right now. So yes. Stuff.

Do we want to keep the rolling posts visisble, or do we want to just edit that into our post once we know the result and delete the dice post? Benefit of keeping them is seeing exactly what someone rolled, but it does take up space and breaks the flow a bit. I'm fine either way, really. Benefits and downsides and all that. I trust you to be honest about what you rolled and can promise that while I'm not out to get anyone killed as a GM, I'm also not against that being the result, especially since this is a somewhat difficult campaign apparently.

Also, do you want to roll initiative for your own characters, or shall I roll it for everyone when I know combat starts?

And how are knowledge skills usually handled in pathfinder? I read about some gm allowing anyone a free knowledge roll per combat per type of creature, but with others claiming it should at least cost a move action (with others arguing about that not being right since it should be instant) and more diccusions. I hadn't given it much thought until I stumbled upon the discussion while restlessly trying to distract myself from the pain, so yeah. Any preferences?

Also stuff hurts. It hurts a bit less if I massage it, but then it hurts more because I touched it. This feels unfair.
Silanae
Silanae

Back to top Go down

Post by Silanae Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:37 am

Well. Apparently, it's not tooth related. Dentist concluded that my left jaw has become irritated due to too much stress/tension and is probably putting tension on my nerve, which in turn is causing 'fun' amounts of pain. So I need to be less stressed. Well... had kinda already realised that and started working on it, but would have preferred something a bit more instant to deal with this pain. Rolling Eyes
Silanae
Silanae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum